THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Monday, December 9, 2013

Widgets

Nails: Maybelline Color Show Polish in Shocking Seas

Right now I'm rocking Maybelline Color Show nail polish in 370 Shocking Seas. Not only is it a fun color for these cold winter months (as well as summer I'd imagine!), it reminds me of bright blue Caribbean waters... and paradise- fruity drinks, bikinis, sun, and sand! 


Escape to an imaginary tropical wonderland with me and try it out for yourself! 

This polish is no different from the rest of the Color Show line, as it is bold in color and super long lasting. I love this stuff! It's my favorite brand of nail polish, and lasts through excessive use of cleaning products on a daily basis. And it's very affordable. 

Do you use it? What do you think? And do you like the Shocking Seas color? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...