THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Widgets

Super Sephora Savings!

Yesterday I absolutely had to go back to Sephora to buy the Kat Von D Saint eau de parfum spray, since I saw it advertised on clearance for $15 (originally $45) the other day, and I couldn't resist. Turns out, it was actually $13. Awesome! 


Plus I redeemed a free sample of Ole Henriksen Perfect Truth CC Cream, and received my new shiny VIB card, and a welcome kit with free passes for...

- 10% off a purchase
- complimentary makeover
- free shipping on an online order

Very cool! I can't wait to use them and see what else the VIB program has to offer.

Are you a bargain shopper or do you pay full price?

1 comment:

  1. Bargain shopper all the way! This site has saved me so much money the past few years:

    http://slickdeals.net/

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...