THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Widgets

Outfit: Running (wo)Man

It's pretty freaking cold outside, but I love this outfit and absolutely had to wear it.

I think it's necessary to, on cold days like today, wear something you really love. Your mood is super important so wear things that make you feel good about yourself and inspire confidence.

What I'm wearing:
jacket - Tripp
dress - Hot Topic
jeans - Lovesick
boots - Bearpaw
hat - Jagermeister

My Jager hat has been everywhere with me- many cities, states, through many hair and clothing styles, many shows... over several years. I have another just like it, but haven't worn it in yet because I'm so attached to this one! (This may inspire a post for another day...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...