THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Widgets

Outfit + How To Survive Cold Weather

What I'm wearing: 
coat - Vixxsin | scarf - Charlotte Russe | hat - unknown | jeans - Lovesick 
boots - Bearpaw | t-shirt - Slayer 


I am really sick of this bitter cold NY weather! 

Winter Survival Tips: 
1) Get a huge fleece scarf. Like, I'm-wearing-a-blanket huge. It's amazing how much of a difference a big, warm scarf makes in brutal weather. 
2) Leggings! Always wear leggings under your jeans. I usually opt for spandex, but the knit sweater leggings are incredibly warm! 
3) Super-warm boots are important! There's nothing I hate more in the winter than cold feet. I finally caved this year and bought a pair of Bearpaw boots. And I'm so glad I did! 

coat - Vixxsin | scarf - Charlotte Russe | hat - unknown | jeans - Lovesick | boots - Bearpaw | t-shirt - Slayer, goth industrial style fashion, tattooed pierced alternative model musician Raivyn dK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...