THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Widgets

Tone Petal Soft Body Wash Review

Thanks to Tone and BzzAgent (contact me for an invite), I was given a full size bottle of the new Tone Petal Soft body wash with pink peony and rose oil to test and review, as well as several coupons for $1.50 off a bottle, to pass along to my friends. 

Tone Petal Soft body wash with pink peony and rose oil - get free beauty products to try and review on your blog

I always get excited when I receive new beauty products in the mail, and this was no different. I immediately pulled it out of the box and smelled it- wonderful! 


The shower experience was even better- it smelled so good I didn't want to get out! (This posed a little bit of a problem, as I had things to do...) The lather was great, and it felt kind of silky on my skin. 

Afterward, I noticed my super-sensitive skin wasn't completely parched (it looks and feels great!), as that's what usually happens after a hot shower in the harsh winter months. My skin, and tattoos, look more vibrant too, as opposed to the dull, ashen look of dry tattooed skin. 

Overall, I really like Tone Petal Soft body wash with pink peony and rose oil, and am so glad I was given the opportunity to try it out. I can't stop fixating on how bright my tattoos look despite the cold, dry air, even after just one use! Loving it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...