THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Widgets

Outfit: Recording Sound Samples

I'm so glad to finally see some warmer, sunnier weather! 

I'm considering this the official start of another year- I can go outside and the NY weather doesn't make me hate life now.. It's awesome to get out and walk. 


My goal for the day: BEAT ON SHIT. 

Life is good. 

Now that the weather is getting warmer, I can go out and record new sound samples more often. I love finding new noises to use in my music. And, just beating stuff. LOL 


What I'm wearing: 
microphone mathematician t-shirt - Imaginary | black jeans - Dickies | sneakers - Etnies 
sunglasses - Steve Madden | black beanie - unknown 

drumsticks - Vic Firth 5BN
phone - HTC One for Boost Mobile 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...