THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Widgets

Studio Gear Hydrating CC Cream SPF 20 + 10% Off Discount Code!

I recently received a 1.1 oz. tube of Studio Gear Hydrating CC Cream in Linen (light) in the mail, in exchange for a review/feature. [If you're here for the discount code, keep reading.] 


It arrived at the perfect time- my skin is still dried out from the winter, and now I have to start using more products with SPF again, to avoid UV damage from the sun. 

What it does:
Protects: SPF 20 protects the skin, while Hydra-Extend technology provides moisture for up to 72 hours. 
Perfects: Enjoy natural looking coverage while micro-encapsulated pigments perfects and fade dark spots and acne scarring. 
Corrects: Anti-aging and collagen building ingredients help minimize fine lines and wrinkles. 
Hydrates: Hydra-Extend technology provides up to 72 hours of continuous hydration. 
Conceals: Micro encapsulated pigments deliver a fresh dose of color that adapts to your own skin tone, creating the most natural looking coverage. 
Smoothes: Skin nourishing ingredients help to correct and maintain youthful complexion. 


My experience:
I used the Studio Gear CC Cream in yesterday's outfit post (and I'm wearing it today as well). I had a mild sunburn from the day before, and my face was a little tender to touch. But this CC Cream blended nicely, didn't irritate my sensitive skin at all, and appears to have replaced some of the moisture that was lost to the sun. Today, the redness is gone, and has been replaced with a light tan overnight. I can definitely tell this mild, creamy formula is doing a lot of good for my skin, as opposed to causing breakouts, which happen all too often to me.

As for photos, I love the way this product looks on camera! It makes my skin look very smooth and soft, and reflects the right amount of light to hide any blemishes. (This applies to both sunny and overcast days, as well as artificial lighting.) I don't suggest wearing it alone though- brush a little powder on top to set it, and a light dusting of bronzer to really make your skin glow. Perfection!


Get 10% off your order:
1) Go to the product page.
2) Add CC Cream to your shopping bag.
3) At checkout, use this discount code: bloggercc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...