THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Widgets

Review: Coppertone ClearlySheer Sunscreens

Thanks to BzzAgent and Coppertone, I got some cool new sunscreens in the mail. :)

coppertone clearlysheer sunblock lotion and spray

What came in the box:

full size COPPERTONE® CLEARLYSheer™ Sunny Days body lotion
3 trial size COPPERTONE® CLEARLYSheer™ Sunny Days body lotions
2 trial size COPPERTONE® CLEARLYSheer™ Beach & Pool mini sprays

First impression:

I was excited, because I'd been longing for a more lotion-like sunscreen. Everything I've used over the years has always been so oily. I never found one I really liked.

Sunny Days body lotion [SPF 30]

The Sunny Days lotion is awesome! I love the light citrusy scent and the way it absorbs like a body lotion, as opposed to the typical greasy feel of most sunblocks. It's perfect for everyday use, and doesn't clog your pores. I've been wearing this stuff every day since it arrived.


Beach & Pool spray [SPF 50]

I gave Gary a sample of the Beach & Pool spray. It has more of a typical sunblock-y scent, which I'm not crazy about, but I've smelled many that are far worse than this! It's a very light spray that absorbs so quickly, which is really cool, and it's probably the best SPF 50 product we've both tried over the years.


Overall impression: 
The ClearlySheer sunscreens as a whole are AWESOME, and I'm so glad to have been given this opportunity- no more greasy, nasty feeling! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...