THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Widgets

Review: Valentia Even Glow Serum [Vitamin C 20%]

Many thanks to Valentia Skin Care, I was given their Even Glow Serum to test and review. 

Valentia Even Glow Serum [Vitamin C 20%]
Antioxidant treatment to brighten, protect and even skin tone,
reducing the appearance of aging. 

[Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. ] 


What the box says: 

Our evolved Even Glow Serum is strategically formulated with powerful natural ingredients to support and enhance Vitamin C efficacy. 

Rosehip Seed Oil & Sea Buckthorn Oil
These super oils work simultaneously to increase skin hydration and lock in moisture. Each oil's superior antioxidant content further promotes healing of damaged skin to produce a more even glow and more beautiful youthful looking skin. 

Resistem
Natural Plant Stem Cell protects skin from stress related aging. Encourages a natural glow while promoting skin detoxification. 

Hyaluronic Acid (Botanical)
Helps to repair the skin's ability to retain moisture and increase elasticity and firmness. 


My experience: 

I've been using the Even Glow Serum morning and night for the past week, and I love, love, LOVE what it's doing for my skin! Not only is it fading scars, freckles, etc., it also proves true to it's claim- it gives my skin a nice, natural, healthy looking glow. Every morning I wake up with radiant skin, and each day it looks better than the last. 

This truly is a miracle product, and I recommend it to everyone! 


[I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...