THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Widgets

Outfit: April Showers Brought May Flowers


What I'm wearing: 
t-shirt - Imaginary | shorts - No Boundaries | sneakers - Etnies 
bracelets - Claire's + Chuck-Chucks [Get 50% Off!] | rings - from Gary's collection 

+ my photo as a favorite on chictopia


Happy May! 

I've been wearing very minimal makeup lately, since right now I hurt too much to care. A little powder, bronzer, shimmery nude eyeshadow, and mascara.  That's it! 

Since I started using Vitamin C serums, I don't feel so ashamed to be bare-faced in public. I used to refuse to go anywhere without some sort of makeup, but these serums are working miracles on my skin, and I feel good about it now. :) 

key to happiness = learning to #LoveYourself 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...