THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Widgets

Musewear Sagittarius Flip Flops

Many thanks to Musewear, I got a killer pair of flipflops! 


[Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.]

I was instantly smitten with the Sagittarius design, and had to have them! 

But Musewear doesn't just do zodiac signs, they have a great line featuring inspirational quotes as well. As a lover of the "free feet" feeling, and an advocate of individuality, I was super excited to discover this wonderful new line of footwear! 

I'm suffering from funny tan lines already! LOL 

These aren't those cheap foam flipflops you can find at your local Walmart for $5 either- they're heavy-duty [as I like to call "Kourtney-proof"], and will last quite some time. [Even for me, and I walk upwards of 50 miles a week!] 

Each purchase results in a donation to worthwhile causes [awesome!], and shipping is FREE! 


100% Brazilian Rubber 
100% Recyclable 
100% Ready To Romp! 

[I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...