THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Monday, July 14, 2014

Widgets

Taking It All Off



If you've been paying attention lately, you'll know that I've been 'exposing' myself more... 


[in]decent exposure 

I'm showing off more of my tattoos, minus clothing [tastefully]. I'm not afraid, nor ashamed, and I believe tattoos were meant to be seen. It's art. 

And yes, it is also a promotional tactic on my part. I admit it. 


stalk me 

I am now displaying my latest Instagram images in the sidebar of this blog [beneath 'the latest']. So now you can see what I'm up to every day, and join me in exploring all the magic this world has to offer! 

If you're following me, you'll know that I use Instagram as a photo diary. I take my phone everywhere with me, and I 'document' my life as I live it. I have my own photo 'reality show' and I love it. I love how sharing my life adventures has opened a lot of doors for me. 


diary entries 

I will also be getting a little more personal here, posting more diary entries, in addition to everything else I do. I need this outlet, speaking with others [like, the entire world], in addition to my significant other. I need to talk [or, well, write] about how I'm feeling and what I'm experiencing. 

I've always loved journaling, ever since I was a small child. It helps me process what's going on in my life, and keep my head straight. As I grow older, I've learned that people like to know what I'm thinking, and that they apply my opinions/advice to their own personal lives. 

That's what I want most of all- for others to learn and find inspiration in my life stories and experiences. I've been through so much shit [and still am going through it] in my short life, and have so many difficult life lessons to offer. These are the things I express in my music, but I feel I need to blog about them as well. I have a lot to say. 


Please join me in all this- in exposing my innermost self to the world, I can use all the support I can get. I have nothing to hide, but could use a friend [or many]. 

This is a necessary step in my evolution of Self. I am currently in a state of transition, teetering on the edge of something completely new, something greater, and I need this to keep myself in check, as well as to track my progress. I've come a long way already, and have so much further to go... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...