THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Widgets

Saturday Outfit: I Love Black Glitter

I recently got this awesome Studio S tote bag on sale for $20 (originally $78). I also picked up this cool Bongo sweatshirt for only $1 a few months ago.

I'm always scouring the clearance racks for great deals. You never know what you're going to find next. I guess you could say there's a little adventure involved in being a bargain hunter; some of us can't afford to go to a high end retailer and pay full price. I sift through stores most people wouldn't imagine me stepping foot in, and I see nothing wrong with that. I'm on a mission to create my own style, not copy someone else's.

sweatshirt - Bongo
jeans - Lovesick
belt - Hot Topic
necklace - Spencers
bag - Studio S
sunglasses - Steve Madden
flipflops - Teva


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...