THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Monday, October 28, 2013

Widgets

Monday Madness: Inspiration And Other Stuff To Get You Through The Week + Linky

Friends inspire and keep me smiling
Now that it's starting to get cold and dark here in upstate NY around 6pm, I'm already feeling the effects of seasonal depression, and it sucks!

Fortunately, there are several things that are keeping me sane, and in fact smiling...

American Horror Story (FB page) - I'm addicted to this show. I'm a little let down that Zachary Quinto is not in this one, but still enjoying it just the same. Love it!

We (EZT) just held our 3rd annual Zombie Ball on Saturday night. Friends, drinks, and costumes... fun times!

Jenna Marbles: Pumpkin Carving With Miley Cyrus
Finally, someone who can emphasize what I see and dislike in that little bitch! Good for a laugh. (Sorry, but I love to hate her.)

The beautiful colors of the leaves. (last week)

Past episodes of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia (FB page). This show cracks me up! No matter what I'm feeling at the time, I always find myself giggling at the stupidity of 'the gang'.

Gala Darling - I love this blog, and have read it for years. I always find something there that makes me smile.

Journaling. It helps me organize my thoughts and keep my goals in mind. I'm not sure if it works this way for others, but for me, the act of physically writing with a pen helps me remember things, and is a good way to de-stress.


Flock Of Seagulls - I Ran (So Far Away) by hushhush112


What makes you smile/ inspires you? Share it below! My only request is that you include a link back to this post- help promote me promote you. ;)


2 comments:

  1. another great post!! cool!!! ;))) i sand u a big kiss

    if you have pleasure please come to see my new post…it’s VERY important for me this one….i hope u will like it..here it is :
    NEW POST:http://honeyandcotton.org/2013/10/28/pronti-per-halloween-im-a-vampire-and-im-back/
    FACEBOOKk: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Honeyandcotton-Fashion-Blogger/422547954496955?fref=ts
    BLOGLOVIN: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/6757331te
    G+:https://plus.google.com/108626334220279846676/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't watched the American Horror Story yet, but I think I will! and tell me about it! The darkness is so depressing and theres nothing to do! Lovely post darling!
    xoxo
    www.fashfab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...