THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Widgets

Outfit: Olive Fishnet On A Sunny Fall Day

olive fishnet tank top - Go 4 It, charcoal grey tank top, black skinny jeans - Lovesick, black knit hat, studded boots - Mossimo, black jacket - Ambiance, grey studded belt - Lowlife - tattooed girlsThese photos were taken at the old Elmira Prison Camp, where I conducted a paranormal investigation at the beginning of this year. (Paranormal US)

Further Reading:
[Guide To Choosing A Good Paranormal Team]

Today is a beautiful sunny fall day in upstate NY, perfect for a walk!

What I'm wearing:
olive fishnet tank top - Go 4 It
charcoal grey tank top
black skinny jeans - Lovesick
black knit hat
studded boots - Mossimo
black jacket - Ambiance
grey studded belt - Lowlife

I'm afraid I may have to retire these boots in the near future... I have walked many, many miles in them, in all weather conditions, and am at the point where I am super gluing them back together.

FYI: Do NOT get super glue on the carpet.

I'm currently trying to find a new pair of boots to replace them with, but my recent efforts have proved unsuccessful. I haven't found anything I think will hold up for at least a year... However I do have my eye on a specific pair online...

 olive fishnet tank top - Go 4 It, charcoal grey tank top, black skinny jeans - Lovesick, black knit hat, studded boots - Mossimo, black jacket - Ambiance, grey studded belt - Lowlife

私は近い将来にこれらのブーツを引退することが必要な場合があり怖い...私は戻って一緒にスーパー接着にそれらをどこに私はすべての気象条件で、それらの多くは、多くのマイルを歩いて、ポイントで午前ました。

FYI:カーペットの上にスーパー接着剤を得ることはありません。

私は現在、それらを置き換えるためにブーツの新しいペアを見つけようとしてんだけど、私の最近の努力は失敗したことが証明されている。私は少なくとも1年間は持ちこたえると思う何も見つかっていない...しかし、私は特定のペアをオンラインで私の目を持っていない...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...