THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Friday, October 25, 2013

Widgets

TGIF - Preparing For The Zombie Ball

Zombie Ball 2012
Wow, it's been a rough week - TGIF!

No rest for me though, I've got a busy weekend ahead... I have to work until 5pm today, then spend the rest of tonight, and all day tomorrow, preparing for this year's Zombie Ball, which is tomorrow night. I'll probably feel like a zombie once Sunday rolls around.

Don't expect anything serious from me over the next few days... There is nothing serious about a Halloween party! I will be sure to post outfit and makeup photos though.

I have a feeling today is going to be a rough day. I woke up with a toothache that is giving me a killer headache. Painkillers barely touch it, but heat helps a lot. Unfortunately, I can't have a heating pad attached to my head at work.. I can't call off though. I need this.

It's always my luck to have at least one major mishap, often more, before an event. But everything usually turns out just fine in the end. I have a lot to accomplish in my last minute costume cram time... but I think I can do it.

I'll figure something out...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...