THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Widgets

Illness and Insomnia...

I must admit, the past two weeks have been utter hell for me.

Not only did I catch a cold, as soon as I was about over it, I caught yet another. So here I am, early morning, restless and unable to breathe (thus, anxiety!), in the throes of illness- sneezing, sore throat, runny nose, and painful, swollen, clogged sinuses.

As I write this, I glance over at Gary, sleeping, hardly able to keep up with my nightly restlessness much longer. Poor guy. I imagine my constant stirring has got to be rough on him, too.

I can only hope the cold medicine and alcohol kick in, and knock me out for a while.

Fortunately, I'm at the start of a three day weekend, which I direly need to take time to rest and get better. I'd been working almost nonstop the past couple of weeks. I never really got the proper time to sleep, and when I could, I couldn't.

I am looking forward to shopping later this afternoon, after I get some more rest. I need to pick up some more Smashbox foundation primer from Sephora. I also intend to do some more sweater/winter clothes shopping if I have the time. It's getting awfully cold out, and I need warm clothes to keep me toasty.

Have you done any winter clothes shopping lately? What did you buy?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...