THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Widgets

Things I'm Thankful For

The awesome Tofurkey dinner I am going to eat tomorrow.
And I don't have to cook it!
Netflix.
My wonderful friends.
And wonderful fans/supporters!
Late night margaritas.
The internet, so I can blog while drinking said margaritas.
Everyone who takes the time to read this.
A loving boyfriend who cooks, cleans, and does my laundry! (I am so spoiled.)
People who show gratitude.
Apple pie.
Even though I have a cold (ick!), also having the medicine to help me through it.
A fun job.
Hot showers.
Tea.
Massages.
Warm winter boots. (Cold feet suck!)
And finding not-so-ugly sweaters on sale!
Having the money this year to afford such items.
Pro makeup. (Duh!)
Gifted items. (Thank you, thank you, thank you!)
The many opportunities having this blog has given me in so little time...
...and having the bull-headedness to make it happen.
The knowledge that you really CAN do anything, as long as you put your mind to it.

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...