THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Widgets

Birthday Nails: Purple Magnetic Polish

Check out the awesome nail polish I'm wearing for my birthday this year! (I turn 28 on Dec. 20) 

It's Nails Inc. Magnetic Polish in 042 houses of parliament. I love, love, love the wavy look it leaves on my nails! Very cool! 

magnetic nail polish and finger tattoos

I got this stuff on clearance at Sephora for $4 (originally $16)! Amazing, right? 

I don't have any birthday plans, other than working on this blog, and my music, but intend to go out for a few drinks with the guys within the next few days (since I won't be in town to party with them).  

Have you tried the Nails Inc. Magnetic Polish? What do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...