THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Friday, December 27, 2013

Widgets

Review: Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix

Make Up For Ever Mist & Fix is the third makeup setting spray I've tried thus far. I picked up the travel size bottle for testing.

I like how it doesn't dry me out, and it's good for quick fixes (spray a little bit onto a makeup cloth and dab, then apply powder).

However, there are a lot of things I don't like about it, like how shiny it makes my skin. I have to compensate with a lot more powder after I spray it on. And I don't feel it kept my makeup in place as well as the other sprays I've tried. (You may not have this problem.) Also, and this could just be a problem with the travel size, I do NOT like the way it sprays on. It's way too direct and wet, like it will mess up your makeup if you're not careful! I poured it into my Urban Decay De-Slick bottle, and that problem was solved.

Not a good setting spray, however great for touch ups.

I'll keep the Mist & Fix around for quick fixes, but I don't trust it to last the whole day on my (combination) skin. Will I buy it again? I don't think so, it's not for me. Maybe in an emergency.

Have you tried it? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...