THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Friday, December 27, 2013

Widgets

What Is The Hardest Thing About Being A Style Blogger?

Here is an interesting question I'm not asked very often:

"What is the hardest thing about being a style blogger?"

Is it collecting inspiration, photos, coming up with new outfits, shopping, finding sponsors... what? Well, it's none of these! I think all of this comes along with having the blog, and I haven't had to do much searching. There is so much to write about, so much I can do!

The hardest part, for me, is to keep writing every single day despite my busy schedule.

I work full time at a tattoo shop to pay the bills. Then, on the side, I try to write at least one post a day for this blog, work on my music, and do some paranormal research when I get the time. Then add the boyfriend and promoting our art on top of that... I am really busy, all the time!

You may notice I spend a lot of time on my phone. Hardly ever playing around, mind you. I'm either working or learning. Or both.

It gets difficult a lot of days. Especially now that I have a 'rapid growth' plan for this blog (aim for two posts per day). I need to work on being a more prolific writer and not getting distracted from my goals.

So it's not at all a lack of things to write about, it's finding the time.

Do you blog? What do you think is the hardest thing about it?

1 comment:

  1. In the rare event of a "slow" day, perhaps you could try prepping a number of posts, that way you can just submit them later in the week. To an extent you cannot quite do that if you are commenting on a particular day's fashion, but if you have several products you use on the same day, plus maybe an outfit, you might be able to knock out three in a sitting and focus on your other tasks at hand on the next two days.

    I think it would depend on your work style, too. It could be that once you get zoned in, you can knock out several in a row more quickly. Conversely, you could be like me and focusing on one thing too long will only serve to waste time. I get too easily distracted by something else, and I work much better when I am juggling multiple tasks. Just some food for thought :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...