THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Monday, December 23, 2013

Widgets

What's In My Makeup Bag: Christmas 2013

Cold winter weather is so harsh on my skin, so it's hard to find makeup that not only looks good, but also moisturizes and protects. Here's what I'll be wearing Christmas 2013: 



Both of the Studio Gear products, which I love, have been gifted in exchange for a review, FYI.  

I don't have anything special planned for the holidays. Gary and I would prefer not to celebrate, really. So we're keeping it low-key. And I intend to create a less dramatic smoky eye (think black and gold shimmer) this year. Plus my usual skin products- perfection! 

Are you doing anything for the holidays? And what makeup will you be wearing? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...