THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Widgets

Diary: Crushing Negative Thoughts + 17 Things I'm Loving Right Now

I've been out of work for almost a week now due to health issues, and unfortunately, it's going to be a while longer. (No worries though- I'm okay, honest! It's just more annoying than anything, and packs a hell of a punch on my finances.)

On the upside, I have more time to invest here and on my paranormal blog, and work toward my future. I also have enough time now to reorganize my closet, and actually paint my toenails! (I haven't painted them since the night before I went to Chillicothe, OH. I know, I've been slacking.)

At times like this, when I'm not out around my peers, it can be difficult. I have so much extra time to think, and naturally, my mind is going to run in circles after a while... but I make a point to stop the negative thoughts by replacing them with gratitude for the good things in life. That, and reminding myself of my goals and what simple things I can do right now to help me achieve them. When you live with purpose, you don't have time to dwell on negativity.

Here are a bunch of things I'm loving right now:

blogging, of course! ~ watching ridiculously bad movies on Netflix with Gary (check out Zombie Ass: The Toilet of the Dead if you haven't already) ~ daily walks ~ helping others understand their paranormal experiences ~ photography ~ painting my nails, as well as those of anyone else who will let me ~ at-home facials ~ journaling ~ lyrics writing, as well as music making ~ dressing up for no reason (hey, I still need to feel pretty!) ~ tea time ~ black mermaid leggings ~ Google+, even though it's not nearly as active as Facebook ~ modifying old, worn clothing to make them 'new' again, and unique ~ more time for couponing and planning shopping trips (I know, I'm a geek!) ~ actually having time to relax for once ~ getting a full night's sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...