THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Widgets

I Went Nail Polish Shopping! - Revlon, Rimmel, and Sinful Colors

Today I stopped at Walgreens to pick up a few new nail colors, and found a lot of awesome ones, but narrowed it down to four after much indecisiveness...

My picks:

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Pro in 282 Hard Metal - advertise your products here

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Pro in 282 Hard Metal - on clearance for $1.19 (regular price $4.49)
I'd been eyeing this color for a while now, and today, it was on sale! I absolutely had to buy it before it's gone.

Revlon Parfumerie scented nail enamel in 150 Wild Violets - advertise your products here

Revlon Parfumerie scented nail enamel in 150 Wild Violets - $5.99
6 bucks is probably the most I'll pay for nail polish, and I had a hard time justifying it today, but I couldn't resist the gorgeous deep purple (my favorite color!)... and it's supposed to smell like wild violets? Awesome! I was addicted to Revlon's 310 Beach, so why not give it a shot!

Sinful Colors nail polish in 293 Gorgeous - advertise your products here

Sinful Colors nail polish in 293 Gorgeous - $1.99

Sinful Colors nail polish in 265 Rich In Heart - advertise your products here

Sinful Colors nail polish in 265 Rich In Heart - $1.99

I can't wait to try these great colors! It was so hard to narrow down to these four.. I wanted to buy every holographic polish in the store!

Have you bought any cool new nail colors lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...