THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Widgets

Sinful Colors Nail Polish - 265 Rich In Heart

Yesterday I went nail polish shopping, and because I wasn't quite yet ready to battle the the crazy glitter polish I'm wearing right now, Gary lent his nails so I could see Sinful Colors 265 Rich In Heart.

I have a love/hate relationship with Sinful Colors. Great stuff if you have time to apply a base coat, the color, and a top coat as well- they have a lot of awesome colors to choose from. However, the polish alone has horrible staying power. I always find it chips a lot by the end of the day.

(That's why I'm in love with the Maybelline Color Show line... it sticks!)

But really, what do you expect from such a cheap product?

I love the consistency of it, and it glides on so smoothly. No clumps whatsoever. It only took two light coats to achieve this beautiful deep red, and dried quickly.

I'm a sucker for deep jewel tones, and I knew I wanted it the moment I saw it. So I've got to take a couple more steps with this one- it's worth it!

You can see more of Gary's art on his blog- The Art Of Oddity

What do you think about the Sinful Colors nail polish line? Love it or hate it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...