THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Widgets

Review: Eclos Anti-Aging Skin Renewal Clay Mask

eclos anti-aging skin renewal clay mask photo and review - raivyn dk infekted natural vegan beauty
Eclos Skin Renewal Clay Mask
I'm a big fan of a good face mask, and Eclos Anti-Aging Skin Renewal Clay Mask is pretty hardcore! (I picked it up on clearance at Walgreens for a little less than $3 over the summer.)

According to the Walgreens website:

Skin renewal clay mask cleanses, absorbs impurities and unclogs pores while helping to restore skin to its youthful prime.

Without: parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances and dyes, petro-chemicals. 

I love how the super thick clay smells like green tea and rosemary! It also delivers a cooling sensation as it dries on your skin.

It takes a little longer to dry than most masks, because it's so thick, but that's not a bad thing. The drying time encourages me to relax (something I need help doing), sip a margarita, and just wait and enjoy the moment.

I love how it makes my skin look and feel, and it glows afterward!

The only complaint I have is that it can be drying, so stick to using it once a week.

Have you tried the Eclos Skin Renewal Clay Mask yet? How do you feel about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...