THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Widgets

Bracelets, Tattoos, and Guitars


I know I've shown off these bracelets, and cuff, on this blog already- stacking bracelets, and the cuff recently made its first (unmentioned) appearance in my coffin ring post... 

I typically wear most of my bracelets on my right wrist, because that one isn't tattooed (yet), but I'll switch them to the left or take them off to play guitar. 

I've been spending a lot of time writing and producing music lately, and back to the insomnia and not being able to shut the constant flow of ideas down long enough to chill out. My methods are a bit chaotic, really, but it all comes together in the end. Most of my stuff was written by mistake, and it seems to be working for me. 


BTW, these photos were taken with the HTC One for Boost Mobile, and guitar by ESP. 

1 comment:

  1. Your bracelets are so edgy chic. Love them. If they were mine I'd be showing them off so much. Thanks for sharing. If you want to check out my blog and follow each other it would be awesome.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...