THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Widgets

Silver Nails Like Disco Balls


The other day I picked up the Maybelline Mirror Image base and topcoat duo for $1. 
(It's been discontinued for a while, so good luck finding it!) 

I made the mistake of painting on an additional clear topcoat, and it dulled the polish dramatically! Like, the difference between the shiny and dull sides of aluminum foil. 
(I'll be doing my toes with this stuff soon, minus the additional topcoat, so you can see what it really looks like.) 

Don't get me wrong though- the dull-side-of-the-aluminum-foil silver is great, too. 


BTW as usual, Gary was my victim. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...