THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Widgets

What's In My Makeup Bag: March 2014

March is upon us already! And once again, I've updated my everyday makeup bag to include my favorite items for the season. (shown below, as placed on top of my lyrics notebooks, which date as far back as 2008..) 


What's in my bag: 
Sephora Black Magic eyeshadow palette [discontinued] 

Brushes: 

I really love the Rimmel Stay Matte foundation primer. It has a consistency similar to that of Elmer's glue, but dude- it makes shit stick like no other primer I've tried. Wow. 

Another new favorite is the Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate lipstick in 113. It's an awesome light nude matte lipstick that stays for hours (if you don't mess with it too much). It's not nearly as drying as a lot of the other matte lipsticks out there, but you will definitely want to apply a good lip balm beforehand. 

Have you used any of these products? What do you think of them? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...