THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Widgets

Early Morning Music Creation + New TARDIS Hoodie

"Roomier Than It Looks"

hoodie - Dr. Who 
mic is a Shure SM58 for anyone who wants to know 

I got this awesome TARDIS hoodie on clearance at FYE yesterday for only $15 (original price $60). Score! 

I woke up at 4am this morning, completely wide awake, and ready to write/produce. I love days like today, when inspiration is what wakes me up, rather than having to use the bathroom... 

I think everyone needs that one thing to look forward to every day, that thing you can't wait to do because you love it so much. I see people all around me every single day who lead very boring lives, and have no direction, and are miserable because of it. It's like they're waiting for someone or something to come along and change everything for them.. but that's not how it works. You have to put forth the effort every day, doing what you love. Everything else, for the most part, eventually works itself out. 

It's not a difficult concept. It only seems that way because people, generally speaking, tend to complicate even the simplest things. But the key is... 

Stop making excuses. 

We all have our sob stories. (I've been through more than my share of shitty situations myself.) Sorry, but it doesn't matter. Those limitations are all in your head. You are the only one holding you back. By choosing to protect the fragile human ego, we debilitate ourselves. Instead, we should be learning from the past (and stop dwelling on what no longer is), and use it to progress in life. 

Do what you love. No one is stopping you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...