THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Widgets

Outfit: 4/20 Hike + Vegetarian BBQ


What I'm wearing: 
tank top - unknown | bikini - Old Navy | camo shorts - Boa 
sneakers - Etnies | sunglasses - Steve Madden 


I spent my Easter/4-20 out hiking 14+ miles with Gary, and we also had a cookout for dinner. We're not the least bit religious, and would rather spend the holiday out in nature, away from other people. It was a beautiful, cloudless day, and I couldn't ask for more. 

I lit the fire, and he cooked the most amazing sweet teriyaki BBQ fake-chicken! Yum! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...