THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Widgets

Gratitude #4

Honestly, this week has been horrible for me. I've been poked and prodded by multiple doctors, nurses, and my physical therapist (whom I don't feel is the right one for me). I've taken so many different medications this week that my kidneys ache, and I'm going to have to go to the ER again if it's not any better tomorrow- just in case. I hurt terribly, I can't sleep, I can barely eat, and my nerves are shot. 

I cancelled my physical therapy appointment for tomorrow, just in case. I need this time to get better. 

I've hit a low point, and I feel helpless and miserable. This is not like me at all. I'm normally a very happy and strong-willed person, but right now, I just feel terrible. Beaten down. Depressed. 

But this isn't a self-pity post. I have plenty to be grateful for. 


<3 
Gary is such a huge help. I can't take care of myself at the moment, and I'd probably be in a hospital bed right now if it wasn't for him. <3 
Flula is hilarious! | The weather is BEAUTIFUL right now. :)
I've received a lot of cool stuff in the mail this week, and plenty more to come!
I've been very productive in my lyrics writing lately.
Life may be hard for me right now, but I know it will get better

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...