THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Widgets

Gratitude #6

It's been both a very wonderful and rough week for me. 

I went on a great Memorial Day hike and grilled vurgers [veggie burgers] with Gary, and wound up with terrible blisters, but it was totally worth it! 

I was also overworked at physical therapy last Friday, which spurred a horrible upper body FM flare-up that I'm still paying for today, even after mild exercises and an ultrasound treatment at the following session, yesterday. 

And to top it off, I had blood taken yesterday after PT, which made me extremely tired and weak because it's that time of month, so I'm experiencing blood loss as it is. 

How exhausting! 

But, as always, I have a lot of things to be thankful for.. 


<3 

beautiful, bright flowers! 
free Coppertone sunblock - Sun protection is super important! 
Lots of support on Facebook due to my latest FM post. Thank you, friends! 
Despite my physical ailments, I can still experience the beauty of the natural world. 
Garlic and broccoli pizza! My favorite! 
Margaritas! 
wearing flipflops - I love that free feeling on my toes :) 
I have a very cool and sympathetic primary doctor who loves tattoos. 
fun, colorful sunglasses 
my wonderful BF who supports me in everything I do 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...