THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Monday, May 5, 2014

Widgets

Outfit: El Cinco De Mayo + New Medication [Skelaxin]


Probably the most random and ridiculous outfit I've worn in a while. I believe in clashing patterns- there is nothing wrong with stripes and leopard print. LOL Wear what makes you happy. 

What I'm wearing: 
top - American Dream | shorts - No Boundaries | leggings - Claire's 
sneakers - Etnies | sunglasses - Steve Madden | necklace - Claire's | beanie - unknown 

I finally got ahold of my temporary doctor today (it was rough having to wait all weekend) and he switched me over to Skelaxin (Metaxalone 800mg), which is a muscle relaxer. At least this stuff actually relaxes my muscles, rather than cause intense spasms (Robaxin sucked!). It doesn't take the pain away, but it definitely helps the tension. It's some relief, and better than none. 

I have a physical therapy appointment in 2 days, and really don't know what to expect, but hopefully this lady can help me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...