THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Friday, June 6, 2014

Widgets

Adovia Dead Sea Mud Shampoo + Mineral Balsam Conditioner

Thanks to Adovia, I got to try a cool Dead Sea mineral shampoo and conditioner! 


[Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. ]

What I got: 


My opinion: 

I admit I was skeptical during the first use- the shampoo doesn't lather as well as, well, every other shampoo I've used in my entire life, and the conditioner isn't as thick and rich as most others. Nor do they smell as nice as my usual products. I thought I may have received a couple of duds. 

But I was wrong. 

When I got out of the shower and started towel drying my hair, I could feel the effects of the Dead Sea minerals, Vitamin E, and chamomile. My hair was super soft. [In fact, it was so soft, several rubber bands had slipped out of my hair!] Dry, it feels light [almost weightless] and bouncy. [Great for headbanging.] 

It cleans so well, without stripping my hair, and it's hard to believe that products of this consistency can work so wonderfully! But hey, that's the power of Dead Sea minerals. 

[I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...