THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Widgets

Gratitude #7

It's been another crazy, eventful week. From hiking to gardening, I've been keeping busy. 

But today, I just want to relax. I called in "sick" to my physical therapy session today, because I can't bring myself around to get up and go. Not that it's a huge task, but it's a lot for me to deal with right now. I'm worn out. Utterly exhausted. I need a break. 

That's the thing about FM- you never know what you're going to feel at any given moment. You can feel great, then 5 minutes later you can be on the floor in agony, then falling asleep while talking 5 minutes after that. It takes a lot out of you, and you have to learn how to conserve your energy for the important things in life. It's not easy. 

Fortunately, I get a lot of help from Gary, and other friends, and that means the world to me. 


<3 
my friends/family/readers/fans all over the world 
lots of FM support on Twitter
outdoor exercise 
matte black nails 
journaling 
paranormal investigation 
jewelry making 
clothing DIY 
fuzzy blankets 
cuddling with furry friends 
organic coffee 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...