THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Widgets

What's In My Makeup Bag: June 2014


What's in my bag: 
Sephora eyeshadow Peach Beige N*13 
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick 663 Va Va Violet 

Outfit: Your Ribs Are Showing 

I'm really loving dark purple eyes and lips right now, especially with my light blonde hair- it really balances out my look, with the dark clothes and light complexion.

I must admit I was afraid of dark lipstick in the past. But it's one of those things you just have to try for a while, and it grows on you. I am now a lover of bold lips and won't go anywhere without my lipstick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...