THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Widgets

Solid Cordz Premium 6 Foot Extension Cables

Thanks to Solid Cordz, I got two extension cables. :) 


Solid Cordz® 6 foot extension cable is the solution to your electronics and power equipment reaching problems. This sturdy and long-lasting 72-inch length extension wire can give your room a clean and organized look. The cable is thicker than the usual which houses a 16 AWG wire. The cables are fully rated for 125 volt/13 Amp applications.

I am always in need of an extension cable [pretty much everywhere I go!], so now I carry two Solid Cordz 6ft extension cables in my bag, and they've been a life saver!

[I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...