THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Friday, September 20, 2013

Widgets

Affiliate Offers - Honest Inquiries Only

I haven't been blogging that long- since earlier this year -and already I'm getting invites to be an affiliate for high end luxury brands.

But this is where I'm facing a dilemma-

I would LOVE to feature your gorgeous crocodile skin bag, but I personally have not used the product, it is not in my budget, and you're not sending me one any time soon... How can I feature an item I know little about? I don't care how much you're paying me, I absolutely will not feature an item I do not personally own.

I began this blog as an alternative to mainstream ideas of beauty and what is fashionable, and I founded it on brutal honesty, and that is very important to me.

I do not feel comfortable advertising a product that I do not own. I need to have it, and use it, before I can honestly recommend it to others.

So please, if you're looking to make a deal, give up a sample. Give a little, and I'll give a lot. You will find your item featured in outfit posts, 'spreads' in print/online magazines, worn at events, etc. You can expect it to be featured not just once in a review, but many times in the future.

Honest inquiries please contact:
Raivyn1985[at]gmail[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...