THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Widgets

Gratitude #2

What a wonderful week it's been! 

I'm still waiting for the state of NY to get my medical coverage sorted out, so I can see some real doctors, as opposed going to free clinics (gag!) at which no one is qualified to diagnose fibromyalgia.. Total pain in the ass! I may have to wait up to 30 days before I can see a rheumatologist, etc. 

But despite the frustrations, I've been making sure to get out and enjoy the beauty of nature. 


<3 
Vitamin C serums - my latest addiction 
long hikes and cooking out | warm sunny days | even the rainy days aren't that bad 
apple cider vinegar (my #1 beauty secret) | orange nails (butter London Silly Billy
The I.T. Crowd | Razberitas | Soxxy Air 
shoe inserts (important!) | spicy loaded nachos
every time I blog, I have a soft, friendly kitty friend cuddling with me (I love cats)
black glitter | sequins | high heels
the trees are budding and flowers blooming - beautiful! 


Take the time to slow down and experience the beauty around you. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...