THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Widgets

Expansion And Giving Thanks

As many of you probably already know, I receive products in the mail from various companies to take photos of and review on my blog, social profiles, etc.

Well, I'm happy to announce that I'm expanding, working with more companies, some of them dealing with professional quality products. More specifically, I'm thrilled!

I absolutely love trying new products and blogging about them. If I could turn this into a career, I would. (And I'm working on that..) After all, what girl doesn't want to be recognized for her good looks? Total vanity, I know, but every woman should feel beautiful. It's important for self esteem, whether we want to admit it or not.

I'm also really happy to see that people are liking my blog and want to work with me. I'm pretty rugged for a style blogger- I cuss, have many tattoos and piercings, and wear so much black I can never find anything in my closet. A lot of people like that about me, but it still isn't accepted by mainstream society. (I still get followed around stores by workers who assume I'm going to steal something.. Come on now, really??) So, honestly, I feel honored to be chosen for so many gifted items. It tells me I'm doing something right.

So thank you, everyone I have worked with, am currently, and will in the near future as well. Thanks for accepting me as I am.

If you have a product you would like me to feature and review on this blog, please contact me via email form. **Note: Due to the number of one-sided requests I receive, I must request compensation in the form of a sample, money, etc. I delete all emails asking me to buy a product. But you can offer me a product, and I will be more than happy to do a review.

Also, I'm looking for some blogging BFFs to connect with. I've received a few emails already (thank you, I'll get back to you soon!), but BFFs don't really just happen like that.. You get to know each other over time! So if you find this post a month after I wrote it, don't think you missed out or anything, just email me. This isn't a contest, it's about meeting like-minded people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...