THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Monday, August 25, 2014

Widgets

I'm Going To Ohio!

I'm going to Ohio again this year for the Chillicothe Easyriders Rodeo. So excited! I'll be leaving early Wednesday morning and should be back by Monday at the latest. 

A photo from last year [2013]: 


Right now I'm rushing around to pack all my stuff so it's not another last minute thing, which I so often do. This year I want the morning of departure to be as stress free as possible. 

I'm also trying to downsize what I take with me as well [sample sizes are a life saver] so I don't have too much stuff inside my tiny 6'x6' tent again. And I'm bringing a tarp with me to avoid waking up to a flood [I did not enjoy rolling over into a small pond last year]. 


Lots to do still... See you in a week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...