THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Widgets

I Love Chuck-Chucks Jewelry + 50% Off Discount Code!


Many thanks to Chuck-Chucks Jewelry, I was recently given a leather wrist cuff, and some interchangeable pieces, in exchange for a feature here. 


I really love the concept- you choose a wrist cuff (necklaces, earrings, etc. are coming soon too), and then pick out your favorite pieces to attach any way you like. They are totally customizable and can suit anyone with any style, really. 


These little pieces (called Chucks) snap right into the bracelet. 

Aren't they pretty? 


I love how the cuff feels on my wrist. The leather feels nice, and it's light, and not at all bulky. It's great alone, and also perfect if, like me, you like to stack your bracelets. 

I really love Chuck-Chucks and am so excited to add this bracelet to my wardrobe. There are so many options, so many looks that can be created, so many statements to be made. And they're so fun to play with! I 100% recommend Chuck-Chucks to every girl (or guy, if this is your thing). 


I urge you, take advantage of this killer discount: 

Get 50% off your entire Chuck-Chucks order! 

How does it work? 

1) Go to chuck-chucks.com and choose your jewelry. 
2) Enter the following discount code on the checkout page. 

discount code: 
inf3kted1 

**This code does not expire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment- this is a do-follow blog, so share a link to your own blog or social media account! ;) [NO SPAMMING]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...